Re: Help installing dosemu

Which mirror are you using?  This is ftp.debian.org:

    ------- Up-to-date Optional packages in section otherosfs -------
 *** Opt otherosf dosemu       0.66.2-1    0.66.2-1    The Linux DOS
Emulator
 *** Opt otherosf dosfstools   1.0-8       1.0-8       Utilities to create
and check MS-DOS FAT filesystems
 *** Opt otherosf fdos         0.0.5-3     0.0.5-3     Free DOS (Kernel +
boot utilities + Documentation)
    ------- Up-to-date Optional packages in section shells -------

I'm using the frozen dist. but I believe I also had it in rex.

On Sun, 4 May 1997, Adam Klein wrote:

> In <Pine.LNX.3.96.970504152700.273G-100000@panther.cyberdynamics.com>, Rick
> Jones <rickya@siservices.net> wrote:
>
> > > I'd like to get dosemu up and running, but it says I need to get FreeDOS
> > > first.  What is FreeDOS?  Where can I get it?  When I get it, what do I do
> > > with it?  Thanks.
>
> > FreeDOS is the fdos package.  It's in dselect under fdos.  Incase you
> > aren't aware of it the package list in dselect is searchable (using a /
> > character).
>
> > Hope this helps.
>
> I've looked in dselect as well as in the latest Packages file, and the only
> mention of FreeDOS or fdos is in the description of dosemu.
>

> Adam Klein
> aklein@scn.org
>

> --

--Rick