Broadway

What's the scoop on broadway?  Is it going to be deb'd soon?  Is it all
the x.org web page makes it out to be, fast remote execution etc...?

Broadway is version 6.3 and we seem to still be using 6.2 from what I see
reported when I start X.  Is there a reason for this?  Is Broadway still
unstable?

I'm curious because I'm thinking of getting the broadway release from
x.org but I'd rather stick to a deb'd package.

--Rick

rickya@siservices.net