Re: Is there an opposite to adduser?

At 05:06 PM 5/1/97 +0200, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
>>I did a check of what's out there in dselect.  It's the 1.0-5 passwd pkg.
>>Where ARE you getting this pkg, Mike?
>
>$ ll bo/binary/base/passwd_961025-2.deb
>-rw-rw-r--   1 archive  archive    217082 Apr 19 10:10
bo/binary/base/passwd_961025-2.deb

>Debian 1.3 AKA frozen AKA bo

Ok, so this is in a future release of Debian.  I appreciate this info Mike,
but I'm right back to my original point.  The useradd and userdel are not
really part of Debian.  Not today.  Not on dselect.  And while it's great
that they will be in 1.3, I am NOT going to upgrade a live system to a just
released upgrade.

It is helpful to know that this is coming down the tubes as now I know how
much custom fussing to do over the current account maint system that I'm
working on.
--
Dirk Herr-Hoyman <hoymand@danenet.wicip.org>
DANEnet, Connecting Dane County's Communities