ncpfs module

Hi,

I have just installed kernel 2.0.29 from the package kernel-image.
All went apparently fine but the problem is that I cannot find the module
ncpfs neede to mount netware volumes. As my office is based on netware it
is very important for me to have this facility inorder to print and
transfer files. I am currntly trying to recompile the kernel but since my
previous efforts have not een very succesful I would be grateful if
somebody could tell where I could get the module ncpfs.o ( I need the
compiled version since I am not very comfortable  compiling it my self).
Thanks for any help.
                                    George

George Kapetanios
Churchill College