Re: lprm says "Permission denied" (fwd)

I had tried the first item you suggested before reverting back to normal
lpr, I do recall.  I also seem to remember that in some of Samba's
documentation, the lprng option was mentioned, while in other areas where
the options for printing were listed, lprng was not mentioned.

I do not recall if I tried the second thing, but lpq, lprm, and lpr all
worked fine from the local box, and lpr worked from Win95.  If somebody
could print, I would think that they would also have permission to view the
queue.

--
John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming    |