Debian Logo (joke)

Two foreigners, George and Nick, are visiting the white dominion of
North Pole. This conversation takes place with one Eskimo in his igloo:

George: Tell me, my good friend, are there white women in North Pole ?
Eskimo: Of course there are.
George: And how about black women, are there any?
Eskimo: Very few women are black. But, why do you ask?
George: How about mixed women, that appear in black AND white, are there
        any living here ?
Eskimo: No strangers, there is no such thing.

Then George turns and tells Nick:
- And I told you yesterday, we were screwing with penguins...

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida
Signed pgp-key on key server.