Re: Why is PPP so screwed up!?!?!

	I think you all have very good points.  I have used 3 different
ISPs and had to set them up 3 different ways.  I would be lovely if PPP
could figure out how to connect to the ISP and what I want to do with
it--without me telling it (but thats not FUN).  I don't think anyone is
saying that PPP is broken, just that it could use a little polish.  Until
some dear soul has the time and inclination to add to the good work
already done, we will have to help each other. I do believe that's why
this list exist.
	 And thats all I have to say about that...

Gary Lee