Re: kernel-config

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I try to get the sound working i linux and when I do make config in th
> kernel-source I'm aksed
> to enter the I/O-base but the only thing that happens is that it says
> 'no help is available.
>
> Can anyone help me, please!

I find your question not very clear:

Do you mean to say that the config script hangs at the point where you
should be able to enter the address of your soundcard's IO-port? What
version of the source do you use?

Or do you mean that you need help finding the right address number to
enter for your card? What soundcard do you have?

Joost