Re: color xterm

|"> XTerm*customization: -color
|"  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
|"
|"Interesting.  Where did you find information on that resource?  (It's
|"apparently not in the manual page.)

It's a global Intrinsics resource. Maybe it is in the general X server page.

It works for other programs too. If you have a program of class 'Foo',
putting the following in your ~/.Xdefaults (or more globally) will allow
you to put color-specific information in Foo-color:

#ifdef COLOR
*customization: -color
#endif
-
Ronald van Loon (ronald@and.nl)

"I am waiting as fast as I can! I want patience, and I want it *NOW*!"
                                                     - Bethany J. Parkhurst