Re: dselect error (more)

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Bob Clark wrote:

> It is "leaving" packages that were *not* installed.  Things like pakages
> that were present before this instance of deselect.
This is what I read on my screen, but to leave a package which wasn't
installed should take 5-10 seconds?? That's the time it takes me to leave
the room but I thought my Debian box should be a little bit faster when
doing quiet easy things. What means "leaving". If "leaving" means to
copy each package to each partition on my box the time it tooks would
fit my expectation, but I think leaving is something other :-).

I thought it may be a hint on any error, if a process which should be done
quiet fast takes a much longer time.

Correct me if I'm wrong

   Andreas.