Re: Netatalk breaking

I'm having to post here because my mail to the maintainer of netatalk
(Klee Dienes <klee@sauron.fashion-tech.com>) keeps bouncing...

There was nothing wrong with netatalk at all!  The problems I was
having (all the appletalk daemons dying immediately) came because the
modutils package was missing from my system--the old files when I
"upgraded" modules, but I didn't realize my system was left broken
without the modutils package.  That package still hasn't made it from
the Incoming directory at master.debian.org, so I was missing those
files.  Installing modutils fixed everything.

Thanks for the support, Klee! (but the lprng support still seems
missing in 1.4b2-3, or did I miss something?)

--Norris

--
Norris Preyer			(541) 962-3310 (office)
Physics Program			(541) 962-3873 (fax)