Re: kerneld activity

On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, G. Kapetanios wrote:

> I have posted this query previously but I got no replies.

 That is not quite correct. I did send you private email with suggestions to
 help you track the problem. That must have been within 24 hours since you
 first posted. If you do not know more about your problem it is because you
 did not try. Please refrain from suggesting that "you received no replies".

 In that message I suggested that you compile the kdstat program in
/usr/src/modules-2.0.0/kerneld with "make kdstat". Then see what is
happening by using the command  kdstat debug, and kdstat nodebug to turn it
off. Then I suggested YOU file a bug report using bug(1). It is not
true you have been ignored.

According to my logs, I responded within 24 hours: