Access to NFS-server

Hallo,

because of a lack of diskspace I want to use another computer
(HP-Workstation) as NFS-server. So I installed the base disks
of debian and wanted to move /usr to the NFS server by

   tar -cf usr.tar /usr

and

   tar -xf usr.tar

in the approriate directory of the server mounted via NFS.
But I got:

tar: Cannot change mode of file <...> to <644/755>: Operation not permitted

for each file which is untared. The files exists after this mess of
errormessages and have the right rights but the owner is root (the root
of the server) and so

   rm -r usr

ends with

rm: <...> : Permisssion denied.

OK, the reason is that the information in /etc/exports of the NFS-Server
is not correct. I played around with several combinations of

/usr/local/linux -access=<my.pc>
/usr/local/linux -access=<my.pc>,root=<my.pc>
/usr/local/linux -rw=<my.pc>

Please don't ask me what ever I tried but nothing helped. Yes I did not
forget to call exportfs -a after every change in /etc/exports.

Is anybody out there who knows the right way to setup the server
correctly????

Any help appreciatet

    Andreas.