Re: RSA Datasecurity Challenge

> Check out http://zero.genz.net/ for info
> Check out ftp://ftp.genz.net:/pub/rc5 for the client
> 	The client will be something like rc5-client-linux-{aout, i586, i486}
> etc..
>
> Once you have the client run this:
>  nohup ./rc5-client-linux-"whatever" -i debian@debian.org &
>
> I know there are at least 6 machines running for debian@debian.org,
> and Redhat has 37... lets outnumber 'em! :)

I guess that should be genx.net. ftp.genx.net refuses my connection
because I'm outside the USA. Anywhere outside the USA I can get the
client? I got the source from the upenn address, but it doesn't
have a -i option, so I guess it's not what I want.

With all this cryptography software I've got here (pgp in particular),
I think I might be just about ready to nuke the USA. Sheesh.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, moffatt@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au,     Melbourne, Australia.
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering. 3rd year, RMIT.