NT and Microsoft can go to hell!

    Robert> Well I guess I was expecting a little too much of NT when
    Robert> I just tried to shift partitions around.

<sad, yet common story snipped>

Ahh, the beauties of NT Disk Administrator :-) Which version of NT are
you using, 3.51? It had this bug for disks with more than 2 logical
partitions.  I am really curious if M$ left it in there for 4.0 (I am
too afraid to try it out myself).  For full description of the problem
and solution check out:
http://www.microsoft.com/kb/articles/q135/3/08.htm

Gleb

PS I coulnd't even use fdisk from Linux/OS/2/Dos after I had this
problem. Norton Disk Doctor was reporting physically damaged disk.  I
had to fiddle with Norton Disk Editor to even get fdisk to work.
Gotta love NT