Re: Messages window in FVWM?

i run the command "xconsole," this is pretty much what your looking for
also...  it is a read only window that displays not only my fvwm errors,
but also network errors (nis unreachable servers, etc).  the path to it is:
/usr/X11R6/bin/xconsole

i just added it to my .xinitrc so it setup automatically when i go into fvwm.

Dennis

|          dpk            |                                     |
| DECS, Systems Undergrad |  It is better for them to think you |
===========================  a fool, than to open your mouth    |
| work: 353.8892          |  and prove it.          -Mark Twain |
| page: 253.0724          |                                     |