Re: Unstable vs. Stable

Ed writes:
> ...once I had a working system of X/lesstif/latex/gcc and a lot of utils
> I couldn't see the point in upgrading.

That's fine if you never intend to add any new packages.  If you do,
eventually you will be forced to upgrade do to changes in libc, the kernel,
perl, etc.  It is my understanding from what I've read on this list that it
is pretty much impossible to upgrade an "old" installation like mine
without re-installing.
jghasler@win.bright.net    Do with it what you will.