XFree86 3.2A?

Robert Nicholson writes:
 > I've heard that the acceleration is worth it. Particularly on my Tecra.
 >
 > So are the .deb's available for 3.2A?

No. Debian only includes software for which source is available; the
XFree86 betas are binary only releases.

If you are only interested in the acceleration then you should be able
to install the appropriate XFree86-3.2A server binary either on top of
your current binary or in /usr/local/bin.  If you install it in
/usr/local/bin then remember to change the first line of
/etc/X11/Xserver to point to the correct place.

Steve Early