nntpcopy

I got a python script from a home page of someone who also had some
programs that they had "debianized" available for download.

A system problem a few weeks ago resulted in the loss of that program.

Since I got their address from a posting on this list, I am hoping that
they or someone else will know what I am talking about and send me
the address of that website.

The script is nntpcopy and it simply pulls articles from one nntp server
and offers them to another. It is designed to operate on a batchfile in
the same format as sucks sucknewsrc file.

My thanks in advance if you can offer any assistance.

Well, if the system is mission critical you should probably be using Novell
instead of NT. ---Microsoft.

George Bonser
grep@oriole.sbay.org, grep@cris.com