Re: Debian on the shuttle

From: Yoav Cohen-Sivan <yoavcs@netvision.net.il>
> Very true! The article, IMHO, should have stated that the Debian
> project was a group of volunteers working hard to bring together the
> hard work of others, and not make it look like Debian is some new OS
> written by the Debian project, with nary a reminder of Stallman, GNU, or
> some anonymous "young Finnish college student".

I did point out that we were using the work of others.

This was a press release for Debian. If someone ever writes the history
of Linux, they can point out all of the contributors.

I want to make sure you all know that the publications that print this
will _cut_out_ material. We may be cut down to one paragraph by many
publications.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502