want lilo on sda not sdb

        after installing debian on sdb (the second drive in scsi based
     machine - scsi id2), lilo went and performed its installation to
     /dev/sdb, not /dev/sda ... woe is me - now I'll need to use a floppy
     to boot...

        I only can boot this machine from the floppy now. Can I tell lilo
     to install itself to the first SCSI disk (/dev/sda) on this machine?

        Does anybody out there suggest an alternate boot loader? Can I boot
     debian from the NT boot loader ??? This is a work based machine - that
     would be the best - considering the other users will use M$-NT on
     occasion ...

     if the nt boot loader is "do-able" can somebody send me a copy of what
     the boot.ini would look like ?

     regards, and thanx in advance - dave