help with dselect

Hi!

Today I connected to ftp.debian.org with dselect to see if there was any new
packages.
It was and among them there was a new version of sysklogd. Now the dependences
for this one states that it depends on bash (<<2.0.1). When using ftp I have
chosen [unstable contrib non-free] for my FTP-selections, this means that the
only available bash is 2.0.2 with is >2.0.1

Now my question.
Is there a way to tell dselect not to try installing this new version, not
using the - wich causes it to be removed the next time you do remove.

What now happened was that it tried to install it but wasn't able to. It was
able to trash my old one though.

/Micke

E-mail                 : <cel95mhl@mds.mdh.se>
                       : <micke@cel95mhl.campus.mdh.se>