Re: DepenGNUian Logo

> Have you ever seen Nick Park's claymation "The Wrong Trousers"?  There's
> a really cute penguin in that short film.  Someday I may render one.

Cute?  He scared me.  As you probably remember, he was master-mind jewel
thief who dressed as a chicken to commit crimes.  He also drove poor
Grommit away from Wallace.

Poor Grommit.

Still, a pair of those surplus NASA trousers would be handy sometimes...

Behan 8) 8) 8) 8)

--
Behan Webster     mailto:behanw@verisim.com
(613) 224-7547    http://www.verisim.com/