Re: /usr/include/linux, /usr/include/asm, ...

> Hamish> Besides, the gcc manual page says: -I "Append directory <dir>

> =09Are you sure? Also the manual page warn to look at the info
>  pages, as so:

True. Unfortunate (imho) that GNU cannot stick with the standard
documentation system, or extend it, rather than replacing it with
something that requires a tutorial just for simple first use (info).

> `-IDIR'
>      Add the directory DIRECTORY to the head of the list of directories

Ahh well, different to the manual page entirely.

I'll keep trying ftape. Thanks.

Hamish