DepenGNUian Logo

Ronald van Loon wrote:

>Maybe we should call ourselves DepenGNUian Linux from now on.

I've always wondered why I saw nobody come up with the following idea:

If you've ever watched a documentary on the tv (you know, that monitor
without a keyboard) about penguins, you must have noticed these animals'
typical tendency to cluster themselves together in large communities.

Wouldn't an image of that be the ultimately descriptive Debian logo?

Well, just a "thought", of course.

Joost

PS: Also notice the stunning analogy in the fact that the South Pole, the
penguin's natural habitat, is generally considered to be nature's most
hostile and harsh environment, where only few species dare reside.
On the other hand though, the waters surrounding it are considered
the richest on earth.