Re: The LSL TriLinux2 CD?

----------
> From: Hunter Marshall <marshall@ll.mit.edu>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: The LSL TriLinux2 CD?
> Date: Tuesday, February 18, 1997 7:00 PM
>
> At 05:45 AM 2/17/97 +0100, Paul Seelig wrote:
> >The best naturally is to order one of those writable CD's
> >from I-Connect
>
> Why is that?
>
> BTW. Is there a 1.2.5,

Yes!

Our Current Tri Linux CD contains Deb 1.2.5 with the contrib. directory.
This is a
binary only release. so we were able to fit the full binary distributions
of
Red Hat 4.1 and slackware 3.1 on the CD as well.  We started  shipping
last week,  see http://www.lsl.com.  We plan on updating this CD monthly
and hope
that we can incorporate a single floppy or no floppy install in the next
few iterations.

-Dan.