clock

Hi,

  This is my third try.  The first time I wrote the wrong address to send to,
the second time I got blocked by the "spam filter" because I've never posted
anything before, so third time's a charm,right?  Ok, I have Debian Linux 1.1
and the clock displays the wrong time. The time's ok under dos, but not under
Linux.  I think maybe I answered one of the questions wrong when installing,
but that was a while ago and by now I have too much stuff set up to reinstall.
How do I reconfigure the clock without reinstalling?

Thanks,
Rich