Upgrading by shaky ftp...

How will dselect react to the PPP-link going down while upgrading by ftp?
Sometimes I can be on for hours without problems, othertimes the
connection drops every 5-15 minutes...

Can I just reconnect and restart dselect Install/Upgrade and it will
resume with regetting the last (incomplete) .deb file?

Or is there more to it?
Maybe better to ftp updated packages by hand and point dselect to them?
But that is definately not as neat as just pointing dselect to the site
and periodically checking on progress and if necessary reconnect...

/Michael
--
|                Linux: Turn on...Tune in...Fork out...                 |
|    Michael Tempsch, member of Ballistic Wizards, TIP#088, TDGP#20     |