Re: What package is nfsd in?

> I think my rex-fixed/updates problems are responsible for the lack of
> any mention of netstd_nfs. Since I've installed Debian before I'm
> familar with the need to uncomment mountd/nfsd etc... Well that use to
> be the case.

Do you mean /etc/init.d/netstd_nfs? That's in netstd (at least, that's
still what the package is called in unstable, so I assume it hasn't
changed in rex eighter). If you want your nfsd to run, you'll have
to activate it in /etc/init.d/netstd_nfs (it's commented out by default).

--
joost witteveen     joostje@debian.org

I came, I saw, ..., well, it wasn't free so I left again. (LUA, 1988)