Re: Is there a dictionary for abbreviations like "WTF"?

On Feb 18, Dr. Andreas Wehler wrote
>  I would like to resolve these many abbreviations today, as

>  So, is there any appropriate dictionary?  Thanks.

http://www.ucc.ie/cgi-bin/acronym
http://www.chemie.fu-berlin.de/cgi-bin/acronym
http://thorplus.lib.purdue.edu/reference/index.html

Of course, YMMV WRT completeness and accuracy.

HTH,
Ray - who loves YKYHBHTLW posts
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.