Re: What's wrong with Debian User List

> On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have a question. The same messages are dropping in over and over again. I've
> > got the
> > same messages for about 25 times now.
>
>    Me too!!!
>
>    The reason i'm replying with a "me too" is because i thought it was
> something i did on my end. I'm glad to hear it's not just me.
>
>    Does anybody remember how to get somebody to fix this?

I found what was wrong. By some reason it was my sendmail that sent them over
and over again. I think it was that. Anyway, either sendmail or exmh changed
owener and permissions on my mailfile in /var/spool/mail. When I changed that
there was no more problems.

/Micke

E-mail                 : <cel95mhl@mds.mdh.se>
                       : <micke@cel95mhl.campus.mdh.se>