Re: ls colors gone after upgrade

These are the commands I use in my /etc/profile
# set up color-ls environment variables
if [ "$SHELL" = "/bin/zsh" ]; then
  eval `dircolors -z`
elif [ "$SHELL" = "/bin/ash" ]; then
  eval `dircolors -s`
else
  eval `dircolors -b`
fi

# set color-ls alias's
alias ls='ls --color=auto ';
alias ll='ls -l';
alias dir='ls --color=auto --format=vertical';
alias vdir='ls --color=auto --format=long';
alias ols='/bin/ls';

This is using the latest debian 'fileutils_3.13-4.deb' packages.
The 'color-ls' appears to have been replaced by the 'ls' command in
the new package.

Hope this helps
Rowan