Help Tecra 720CDT and fixed boot disks...

Well it looks like we've got a boot disk problem again.

I'm trying to boot from my rescue disk from the rex-fixed distribution
from say last Thursday and even though I used this to install Debian on
my desktop successfully. Something is very wrong with the Tecra.

Basically it gets all the way through to the configuration of the
network and I've selected _no_ because I'll use Dave Hinds PCMCIA_CS
stuff.

Anyway, it's constantly flashing.

/tmp/dinstall.11 26 Syntax Error: Unterminated Quoted String.

This I guess it what will happen whenever you say no to are you
connected to a network.

Anybody?