super command

I use super on my Debian box at home, and we used to use it at my former
place of employment. I am now a system administrator for another company,
and I wish to install super on the system there to use as a wrapper for
scripts that must run as root. Unfortunately, despite much searching, I
cannot find the source code anywhere except for in the Debian archives.
Will the debianized source compile ok if I edit the makefile for the AIX
options, or are there some other changes to the source that are Linux
specific, meaning I have to de-debianize the source before I use it?
Any help in this regard would be much appreciated. I realize that this is
not technically a debian question, but I'm hoping somebody who reads this
will know the answer. Thanks.

						Shawn Asmussen