Re: availability of pre-1.2 distributions

Yes, I think there is a shortage for keeping three distributions (the
next, this and the last). Have a look at the list archives (ftp:, not
http:) because I'm sure someone gave an address where they keep an
accessible mirror of 1.1. My own solution is to build up a collection of
my .deb packages on a zip disk before allowing dselect to remove them.
(This helps with cloning machines too.)

David.

--
David Wright, Open University, Earth Science Department, Milton Keynes
MK7 6AA, U.K.     Tel: +44 1908 653 739     Fax: +44 1908 655 151