Re: Unidentified subject!

Hi Esger,

Ok, the changes I do to the config file propagate to the system, that's fine.

My question is about the specific aplications regarding the desktop configuration that appear under "modules": save config and configure. In the configuration file there are not execs related to these but "modules": FwmConfig and FwmSave.
That modules are in my system but the applications dont run.

Thanks again,
Javier Gismero                   tel:  (34 1) 3367358
				 fax : (34 1) 3367362
				e-mail: javier@gmr.ssr.upm.es

E.T.S.I.Telecomunicacion
Universidad Politecnica Madrid