Re: Can anyone send me the 1.2mb rescue disk

On Sun, 19 Jan 1997 butch@maestro.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i know that this is a lot to ask ,but i would like to
> set up my linux system over the weekend. could anyone
> email me the 1.2mb rescue/boot disk.

The new 1997-01-18 disk set is still making it's way to the primary mirror
(ftp.debian.org). Until the mirrors catch up, you can get the full set
from:

ftp://dwarf.polaris.net/debian/1997-01-18

I'll try to stay on the air all afternoon and into the late evening
(Easter Standard) so come test these puppies.

Thanks,

Dwarf