Unidentified subject!

Hi!

I'm trying to use dwww to read the Debian documentation but
the following error message appears when I access some of
the links:

   The requested URL /cgi-bin/dwww was not found on this server.

The links done automatically by dwww seem to be fine. I suspect
that perhaps the apache server is not executing cgi-bin scripts
(dwww is a symlink to /usr/lib/httpd/cgi-bin/dwww.cgi script).
Has anyone met this problem with dwww?

I appreciate your help.

Ramos.

---
     J. RAMOS Goncalves | E-mail: J.R.Goncalves@reading.ac.uk
     Department of Physics - University of Reading - England - U.K.