Packages installation from floppy disks

	Dear Sir/Madam,

	As you say, I am a newbie in Linux. I have installed the Debian
distribution from the floppy disks. Now, I would like to install some packages
from msdos floppy disks but dselect ask me for 'packages disk'. How do I
create it ?

	Moreover, some packages are greater than 1.44 Mb. How can I get them
from internet with a computer and then install them on another computer with
help of floppy disks ?

	Thanks
	Franck