Re: Suggestion: *Professional* CD distributions

This is a very good point and I would like to bring up another point.

I am using OS/2 as well as Linux and am slowly changing over to Linux
full time.  I would also like to be involved in making the docs for a
'professional' release.  The other thing that I feal Debian needs to
come up with a way of configuring it to use NTS and Novell servers on
install.  I am looking at default configuration files and others to work
from.  So when you install the package, it will ask questions or poll
the network for settings that would at least make it work (maybe not
good but at least it is there).

This would make it a little easyer to have as a workstation/server on
the 'normal' lan invironments.

Brian