Re: Best Debian CD?

On Jan 14,  7:05pm, Nathan L. Cutler wrote:
> Nothing against Richard personally, but I find this message
> disturbing.  Never judge a book by its cover, as the saying goes.
> This applies doubly to Linux!  Aren't we attracted to it so much for
> the very reason that it is the very antithesis of over-commercialized
> products that look very appealing but don't work properly?

Yes, but at the same time we have to market it to the people with ties on if
we are to use it at work. Those people want the flashy package, the paid help
desk, reviews in PC week, etc.

This is a difficult transition for the Debian organization. We have to grow
the project up and at the same time keep it fun.

	Thanks

	Bruce