Re: where is the 1200bin rescue disk

Greetings,

This is a fairly common problem.  There seems to be a small need for the
1.2MB disks and therefore support is 'on demand.'  However, I'm in the
same boat.

Bruce is off-line cleaning out from the California flood.  Perhaps Dwarf
or Sven will make another resq/root combo.  You'll use the resq1200.bin
they make AND the root.bin file from the disks-i386 directory where you
got the rest of the files.  A 1.2MB disk can't hold all the stuff that
just a resq disk needs.

Enjoy -- Greg.