Re: Any IRC channels for (Debian) Linux?

Hi!

On Sat, 11 Jan 1997, Jim Blaney wrote:

> Are there any IRC channels specifically for discussing setup
> issues related to (Debian) Linux?

On which Net?
There is EFNet (american part), IRCnet (european part), LinuXNet,
HappyNet, CityNet,...
I am on the IRCnet, normally on #Linuxger (german linux support
channel), and will be on LinuxNet (if I can connect to a server
;-)

Ciao, Hanno
--
Hanno Wagner, Member of the ISTF
Member of the HTML Writers Guild

`When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just stare at
you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*".'
(By Linus Torvalds)