installing pico

Hello,
Has anyone got an idea where I can find info on installing pico?
If this message is not appropriate, please let me know. I am ...
(look sideways, and whisper)... a newbie.

	/                                                        \
	| Frisco Rose,                                           |
	| rosef@eosc.osshe.edu                                   |
	| http://www.eosc.osshe.edu/~rosef/                      |
	| Webmaster, Secretary,                                  |
	| CORE - Computer Operators and Researchers at Eastern   |
	| coreeosc@eosc.osshe.edu                                |
        | Webmaster                                              |
        | SAO - Student Activities Office                        |
        | sao@eosc.osshe.edu                                     |
	| A closed mind is a wonderful thing to waste.           |