Re: More diald problems.

On 10 Jan 1997, Guy Maor wrote:
> "Kevin Traas" <ktraas@uniserve.com> writes:
>
> > 2.  From the docs, I thought diald would establish the default route to the
> > gateway automatically.  Am I wrong in my assumption?  If so, is what I did
> > to "fix" the problem the "right" way to go about it?
>
> The right way is to add `defaultroute' to /etc/ppp/options.

I have a nagging problem with 'defaultroute' that maybe you can help
me with.  Everytime diald drops the link due to inactivity, it deletes
the default route.  After that, diald won't bring the link back up for
non-loopback addresses because there aren't any routes.  I have to
manually force the link back up.  Any ideas?

David