Re: A proposal to improve dselect

[Fun. The spamfilter rejected my email. Musta forgot to register my
silas account.]

: To the other newbies out there, this mailing list somehow ends up
: archived as a newsgroup.  I've found lots of help by searching
: problems at
: http://www.dejanews.com/

There's a mail-to-news gateway, I think at yggdrasil(sp?). It's supposed
to be moderated, and the moderator's address is - you guessed it -
debian-user@lists.debian.org. That way, posts to the newsgroup (should)
reach the mailing list, and vice versa.

Just FWIW. The newsgroup is linux.debian.user.

--
"Okay, I've created my \etc directory. What files do I put into it?"

Lusers. Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em...