Modprobe. Two of a kind ?

 Is it possible to load two ne.o modules with different io=<address>
 options ?

 This computer is multihomed to two ethernets. I like
 to be able to configure the interfaces like this:

       eth0 with ne.o io=0x240 , interupt 15
   and eth1 with ne.o io=0x280 , interupt 12

 Already know how to do it with lilo when the code is an intergral
 part of /vmlinuz, but does not work when everyting is modularized.
 That is not covered in Becker's  mini-HOWTO. I played with the
 modprobe(8) options and aliases, but nothing looks promissing.

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com
PGP 768/429EE365, West Palm Beach, Florida