LaserJet IIIp and apsfilter

Hello all,

	I have a problem with a LaserJet IIIp and apsfilter. It is my
understanding that the memory requirements for 300x300 are of 1.5Mb
and the standard box comes with 1Mb, i.e. I am limited to 150x150.

This produces really bad output, perhaps someone might care to suggest
an alternative (I am using the ljet3 driver, and have tried all the
others in an attempt to get 300x300, of course with no positive
results).

	Any help will be gratefully appreciated,

	Arrigo

--
Arrigo Triulzi <arrigo@ic.ac.uk>, http://www.ma.ic.ac.uk/~agbt
Mathematics Dept. Imperial College of Science & Technology - London - UK