Re: DEBIAN 1.2 DISKETTE PROBLEMS UPDATE

Will this be a problem if I downloaded all the packages and the install
directly to my hard drive? I install from a DOS partition.  I should then
get the new FTP and telnet packages, correct?  I can use dselect to choose
these off of my hard drive DOS partition.  I just recently put debian on
my system, but I don't have any packages installed yet.  I have been
toying with RedHat, but I can't get the boot disk to be created, but
Debian worked great in that respect.  So I am going to use Debian.  To
reiterate, my question is, will I have telnet and ftp capability when I
install all of the packages from my hard drive.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com