Re: Need information from people who have had problems with booting

Bruce Perens wrote:

> Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> is building a new boot disk set while

Sven made a 'root' disk for 1.2 meg floppies.

However, I'm now getting a 'bad sector' or 'bad track' at about track
78/79 (goes by fast).  I've used ScanDisk from Micro$oft and it report
all that floppies OK.

I've also tried the base12-1.bin and get the same results.

Can I have a whole box of disk OK for dos and bad for linux?

Thanx -- Greg.